The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO depends on domain name? Please help me

amazonems

Banned
i have a blofg site. i m new and confused aboutt domain name. i will post articles regarding health tips, occupational health hazard of various professionals and also will post about community gossip and mobile tips and many more topics ...
that is why i named in variouslives.info

Please tell me something. Domain name is very much important for SEO ? My domain is inappropriate for my content as I mentioned above ? It is not a health related site but of various topics and type of people. Also please tell me great tools to learn SEO

Exact Match Domain (EMD) is only one point of many other SEO tactics.

You can achieve top rankings also without EMD.

If you use it, it will be Ok, if you don't use it, it's also Ok.

As I've said, it's only one point of many others, but it is not the one and only method.

On the other hand, people who rely only on EMD will never achieve good placements - those days are over.

In the following thread you will find a few other methods :

http://www.cpafix.com/f20/my-journey-financial-independence-niche-websites-4294/

And as it is said in this thread, backlinks are a must.

All the best !

I agree. It does help EMD, however if this is all you do then you wont see great results. you do need a domain that is more descriptive about what you have on the site because this will help with click through. I think we as affiliate marketers must always be thinking about the end user and the inevitable customer when we put our sites together.

We need to have the site aesthetically pleasing as well as functional and easy to navigate. having a great domain name is only part of the process. There are many forums on the internet filled with affiliates that are only interesting in hit and run campaigns where you may get lucky if the leads are not all proxied. Create good original content. an easy way to do this is write from your own personal point of view. People look for this when researching products or services which is why angies list is so huge. When you give quality "real" reviews and focus on quality instead of quantity...you are building a business instead of firing a machine gun into the night.

This way take a lot longer, but you will build solid relationships...never get banned..and have more opportunities from advertisers that are only reserved for trusted affiliates. I would also take into your thought process when dong your keyword research, that many people are searching differently then they did just a few years ago. syntax has changed alot in how people query results. so instead of people searching for child care centers Boston....it is evolving into more of a question...where are the nearest child care centers in Boston?

just my two cents.

banners
Back