The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seo company or a laughing bag?? Have Both

amit87

affiliate
I came across a post on other forum regarding a SEO company which is optimizing the sites in a way which will give you a stomach ache.

Stomach ache as you will laugh laugh and laugh. The theme title is "YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND SAID YOU LIKE IT ON TOP!" :cursing:

CEO of Uber SEO Company got an idea after watching the Klingons upload a virus to a nearby spaceship. His idea was to start an antivirus protection company and profit from removing viruses from home computers.
We love doing consulting work since we get to use big words and nobody really knows what we are saying anyway. We charge a flat rate of $1,327.48 per hour and are available to travel anywhere the San Fernando Valley Transit Authority goes.
We can even conduct consulting over the phone. Our phone consulting is really a digital recording of us consulting a former client but **** it... you'll never know.
Our Philosophy:
If we are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem. :yes:

Have a look on the site : www.uberseocompany.com :crazy:

So, have a seo company or laughing company or both. :rofl:

WTF Its crazy & i do like it check this out on site:

This Week Only: SUPPER UBER OFFER

Pay for three years of our services up front and and get a free Napoleon Dynamite Bobble Head Doll. (while supplies last)

napoleon.jpg

I Want one!

Another good one is:

If all else fails we will recommend our other SEO Service http://blackhat.uberseocompany.com

MI
Back