The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO and Blogs

funkypilchard

affiliate
Hello guys,

I have had my head buried in blogs etc and I have come up with a question I cannot find an answer for anywhere else.

1. Is it possible to install meta tags and keywords in the index or header of my blog page?

2. Bagi suggested complex link structure to incorporate the blog, I have linked to the blog from the footer of every page on my website (I don't have a site map page) and then from the blog I link back to my web site home page from the footer and also from the blog roll - does this sound OK?

Thanks in advance.
FP

What type of blog do you have? Wordpress and many other popular blog services have plugins that enable addition of meta tags.

I assume the blog and site are on the same domain i.e mydomain.com and mydomain.com/blog
If they are on the same subject i would interlink them, it won't hurt you. It will actually be good for the site.

As far as I can remember you use WP as blog engine. Installing this meta tag plugin will solve your problem.

I think your linkink strategy is ok, but if I were you I would create a static site map page, which is suggested by the google also.

banners
Back