The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling without selling

harzt03

affiliate
What!!!!

Yes, you can sell your products without selling. That's what I'm doing right this very minute.

Before the details - Getting the right keywords:
What I need is tool that will help me select a keyword that will show me what kind on demand the product I?m offering has, what the supply is, and what is the profitability margin.

keyword - weight loss:
9,140,000 weight loss Google searches last month (January 2009).
My tool says that the value demand is 249,364 while the real supply is 1,086,881 and the profitability is only 229 (according to my tool this keyword is too competitive and it is not a good one.

Keyword - Weight loss plans -
there where 90,500 Google searches last month on weight loss plans
My tool says the value demand is 9,603 and the real supply is 6,551 while the profitability is 1466. My tool indicates that my chances of being found on the internet are very high. This is a great keyword to use.

Content - (sell without selling)
Since there where 90,500 Google searches last month on "weight loss plans", your chances of being found are high so, it makes perfect sense to write a page about weight loss plans.

What Can I write about ?weight loss plans??
You can write about anything related to that topic. Brain storm and search for articles related to it. You will be surprised how many ideas you will get. Sometimes the first line will give you ideas and you will start writing non stop. All you need is at least 125 words and you can use a total of 5 good keywords on that page. Remember to write information about the subject an do NO SELLING!

What you do next is to place ads on the side of the page. When people get to your page they will read it and they will see your ad. If they are interested, they will click on them and the website will do the selling for you.

Don't put your eggs in one basket:
You need to have more than one source of income on that page. You can have other weigh loss products from different companies like nutrisystem and you can place Google ads. What you need is to increase your chances of making money from your visitor.

Google ads - I just checked the ?weight loss plans? keyword on yet another tool and the advertiser pays between $2.37 and $3.14 per click when he advertises his website under this keyword. He also has a potential of getting between 16 and 21 visitors a day with a total cost of $40 to $70 a day. Wouldn?t you like to make a good chunk of this money from Google ads? I have received over $2 commission on a single click!

Using the above example, you can create hundreds of pages with different products and YOU WILL SELL WITHOUT SELLING.

How long does it take for your page to start generating traffic?
It can take anywhere from a few weeks to 2 months but once you have it set and it is indexed your traffic can only go up.

Can I use any system to help me create a good page like the one above?
The answer is NO. A free or a cheap website builder will not teach you what strategies to use when it comes to building your page effectively to rank high and to generate traffic on its own.

You will need a system that will teach you how to:
1. Pick the perfect niche - in this case will be weight loss but since it is too broad the system will help you select a niche related to weight loss.

2. Name the perfect domain name - Yes, the domain name plays a big role in all of your website success. Since your niche is about weight loss your domain name will need to have the words weight loss in it. For example. effectiveweightloss.com or weightlossforsure.com or whatever else is not taken. By the way, I made up these 2 domain names while I was writing and they are both taken except weight-loss-for-sure.com which the search engines will treat just the same as weightlossforsure.com.

3. Optimize your web pages - you need to know what keywords to use, which ones not to use, how many to use in every page, where they need to be located at and more little tricks.

4. How to select your keywords - A system that can provide tools like the one above.

5. How to use pictures to increase traffic

6. How to do link exchanges - The system needs to provide you with a tool that will help you get in touch with other web masters that are interested in exchanging links with you. You can get this tool for free but you need to have your own website (contact me if you would like to use it). The system needs to teach you the things you need to do and things that can hurt your website. People contact me every day to exchange links with them.

7. How to increase search engine rankings techniques.

8. How and when to monetize your pages.

9. When to submit it to directories. This little trick is very helpful because if you don?t know it, your site will keep getting rejected.

10. The system needs to have all the tools and resources possible that will help you build a profitable website that will last you a life time.

11. Support. Very important because you will need help from time to time and will have lots of questions.

Things you must be willing to do to be successful:
a) Invest a few hundred Dollars but you will do it once instead of spending a Dollar here and five there which can add up quickly.

b) Learn and invest time. It is for you and not for someone else. The more time you put in, the faster your business will grow.

c) Willing to write about a subject you have a passion for. If you are an expert on something, you have a gold mine.

I could go on and on?the main idea is to sell without selling but you must have your own website.
Writing for the majority of the internet user requires a 7th level writing skill ( that?s a great benefit).

You can also find out what system I?m using. Once you start using it, you will be hooked because you will be learning all kinds of great stuff. The first few weeks you will be very busy learning before you actually start building your website.

I know how hard this is going to be for many of you because we all want things to start happening NOW! Remember, as the saying goes, Rome was not built in one day. I am known for being very inpatient and I was able to wait. I needed to learn as much as I could because my success depended on it. I am now reaping the rewards. I continue to expand on my website and by the end of this year, I will be starting my second one.

A wise mentor once taught me...

"Your best content is your best marketing...which provides the best selling environment."

Good content first...in fact, life-changing content first...then you can "earn" the right to market to your chosen audience. :)

A wise mentor once taught me...

"Your best content is your best marketing...which provides the best selling environment."

Good content first...in fact, life-changing content first...then you can "earn" the right to market to your chosen audience. :)

I like this quote...very timely in this very competitive techie world.

banners
Back