The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

select a right keyword

sahil0827

affiliate
Hi,
How do we select a right keyword Through Google keyword suggestion tool?
Mean, what is noticeable point that we help the choose right keyword.
Thanks

Keyword

Selecting the right keyword is a process. The process varies based on what you want to accomplish and what you are promoting. If you give us some more details I would be happy to share what i know.

Selecting the right keyword is a process. The process varies based on what you want to accomplish and what you are promoting. If you give us some more details I would be happy to share what i know.

When we see webpage: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal. There is a box "Enter one keyword or phrase per line" when we enter our keyword and click "Get keyword ideas", after some time we find Keywords related to term(s) entered and there is Advertiser Competition, Approx Search Volume, and Approx Avg Search Volume. I want to know what correlations among of them are.
Which should be low and which should be high for salecting right keyword for website?

Sahil,

It is going to depend on how you want to make money. If you want to make money with adsense you will be looking for a whole different set of information than if you want to affiliate market. Edwin supplied a good link above. I would read those things and come back if you have more questions.

Key words are important I found out...

Hi Guys,

Yeah finding the right tool is crucial when it comes to key words, but there are a lot of good options for free on the internet with a simple Google Search...

I am still learning this SEO stuff, can get quite complicated sometimes...

Cheers,

Cashmania

banners
Back