The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search engine Optimization

pvenkatesh

affiliate
Hi this is Venkatesh… working as a search engine optimizer...I am newbie to this forum… cool to visit [link removed]

OWG Says:
please add your site to your signature when your control panel allows you to. anything else is seen as spam.

I think it will be good for you first introduce yourself in this forum by visiting the introduction section. Also never try to promote anything just try to learn and share your ideas.

hi there, welcome to the forum. I have removed the link to your site.

He's even in the wrong section of the forum! lol
Try to pay attention to forum rules next time, ok Venkatesh? Anyway, welcome to UKWW :D

Hi this is Venkatesh… working as a search engine optimizer...I am newbie to this forum… cool to visit [link removed]

OWG Says:
please add your site to your signature when your control panel allows you to. anything else is seen as spam.

Its good to see that lots of individuals are now venturing the world of SEO, thus making this business more challenging due to its tons of practitioners around the world.

it is not only tons of practitioners around the world, now business community have idea about online marketing. Every body want to be in top.

MI
Back