The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search Engine Optimization Techniques – higher ranking results

journeyoflife7

affiliate
One of the search engine optimization techniques you have is to develop fresh content. This is one sure shot way of ensuring a higher page ranking for your website. This means that you will have to continuously update the content on your website so that the search engines can take notice of it and rank your site higher in the page rankings. Make sure the content on your website is informative and high in quality. The more unique your content, the better chance it will rank higher on the search engines!
Also, blogging and social book marking are also very effective search engine optimization techniques that will help in generating better page rankings to your website. Don’t forget article marketing too! I would say this is one of the best techniques to get your pages in front of targeted visitors! Remember, keep working hard and be patient, consistency is the key to success.

well, this is great to have fresh, unique, understandable and some thing new to users, because most of the users wants to have some thing informative, and new...we must focus on it.

Fresh content obviously the major thing that can boost up your search engine ranking.Sometime only one unique article does the trick.

Search engine always prefer unique content related to keyword and it must help to get search engine rank.

Yes i totally agree with you all search engine prefers unique content and fresh content is crawled more by search engines more...

well,fresh, unique and informative content is some thing which through magic on the users,, they all depend on it,,, and can be attracted easily..

It's really tough job but i like it....

I am not expert in directory submission,blog posting,blog commenting,article writing,forum chatting,bookmarking...all these but i can do hard work for it.

content is consider as a king.... so we should have make or this king more effective, more informative and more understandable..

Yeah one should update fresh,unique and useful content at regular basis.But one should go for some link building techniques too.In addition to your techniques article submission and bookmarking, i have considered guest blogging,forum commenting,directory submission,Press release,video submission as my link building techniques.

Search engine ranking is determined by a algorithm in which uniqueness of content is only one minor score in the overall picture. The main ones are keyword density or relevance and link neighborhoods (backlinks) and lastly age which plays a major roll. So it's most important to have relevant content, with sites that are related back linking to it that are aged as much as your site if not more.

MI
Back