The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Search Engine Optimization SEO, - Aditya Infotech

Aditya Infotech

affiliate
Search Engine Optimization SEO, considered by many to be a subset of Search Engine marketing, is a term used to describe a process of improving the volume of traffic to a web site from Search Engines, usually in "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Those efforts may also be seen in more narrow vertical Search Engines involving areas such as local search. Many site owners and consultants engaging in SEO attempt to pursue qualified visitors to a site, and the quality of visitor traffic can be measured by how often a visitor using a specific keyword phrase leads to a desired conversion action, such as making a purchase, viewing or downloading a certain page, requesting further information, signing up for a newsletter, or taking some other specific action.

The term SEO can also refer to "Search Engine Optimization", a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out Optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees of site owners who may perform SEO services in-house.

Search Engine Optimization often offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a larger marketing campaign. Because effective SEO can require making changes to the source code of a site, it is often very helpful when incorporated into the initial development and design of a site, leading to the use of the term "Search Engine" Friendly" to describe designs, menus, content management systems and shopping carts that can be optimized easily and effectively.

For More Information : Aditya Infotech | Search Engine Optimization

Hello friend,
If any body want to link exchange with my high pr site so pls mail me this id destleseo at gmail dot com

This is my site info

Title: Live Psychic Chat

Url: destle.com

des: all world class psychics, astrologer, tutors, doctors, tutors available at $2 or less at destle.com

my back links
destle.com
gethighdiscounts.weebly.com/
travelmasti.weebly.com/

Thanks
Richa

banners
Back