The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scaling Already Converting Offers with PPV

ahefner33

affiliate
Hey

I have some offers that I am currently running on search and seo traffic that are converting fairly well. They have been consistent for about 2 years. My paid search traffic are direct linking to the offer without geo redirects. I am working straight with the advertiser instead of through a network. My seo traffic comes from several feeder sites based around the products. These products are trial products in the education and skin care niches. They require CC and are 2 page submits.

I am looking to scale these campaigns with PPV traffic and maybe some banner buys. I know they convert but since I am not familiar on the setup of most real time buys (finding the right spots rather than shotgun approach) and creating optimal banners and the correct sites.

Most my tracking comes from placed pixels and are from just a few converting kw's so tracking right now isnt very broad

Any advice or recommendations on where to look (anything specific) that might lead me in the right direction would be appreciated. And anyone I could chat with that could help.

TIA

Hef

banners
Back