The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SBI (Site Build it) is it a good recource?

Wild Willy

affiliate
I am contemplating using SBI and was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of using their software and if it truely works like they say it does?

I have not used it for the simple reason that nobody has ever really been able to tell me how it's better than wordpress (which is free).

I have not heard of Word Press, do you have to know anything? Is it a fill in the blanks and go?
A couple things about SBI I am not sure of is being able to edit your site once its up, and if you have a pre existing domain name with a hosting company, can you move it over to them (SBI) so they can host it. that is a tough spot for me right now. hind sight is 20/20 you know. One mistake down 20 to go! I have an email into them should get a responce soon, I will post the answer for everyone else that is interested.

I am using SBI and I am very happy with it. I have learn so much. The money I'm paying is well worth it.

This is my website and if you click on :powered by..." wich is located at the bottom of every page on my site, it will take you to SBI (LINK REMOVED - READ THE RULES - Self Promotion Not Allowed)

I am enjoying SBI. Just so you know, you will have to invest a lot of time because you will be learning lots plus you will be doing a lot of writing. Either way, it is a lot of fun but it is more fun when you see your site ranking higher and getting lots of traffic.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hector

Hector - It might be politic to mention that you will get a commission if he signs up through your SiteBuildIt link.

I would have signed through her link but I decided to sign 2 days ago. I am on my 3rd day of the build and enjoying the learning. I do have one question for you...If you build the site like they say, how long does it take to see the ranking progression?

Rob,

Why do I have to mention I will get a commission? Even the blind knows it because it comes from my website. There is always a benefit when a link is placed on a business website. It will be a poor business judgement if I had a link of a website on every page from my website and not get anything.

Don't you think Wild Willy is smart enough to figure it out?

Thanks,

Hector

Why should you explicitly mention it?

Because you have a conflict of interest in recommending it. A pretty clear one actually.

harzt03,

Sorry I missed your link drop which is totally against the rules here.

You can't say check out my site or link to your site in posts - period!

If you wonder why... if we allowed it everyone would start posting to try to put money in their own pocket instead of helping others. This place would be like other forums that are so full of spam and self promotion that you'd be hard pressed to find any helpful information.

Hi Willy,

Thanks for the complement on my website. Once you have your domain name and a few pages written, your site is submitted to the search engines by SBI automatically. It can take up to 2 months for your site to be indexed and then your rank will be showing in Alexa. The 2 months will go faster plus you will be busy learning and creating pages. I remember when I started and thought I was never to get there and now, I am up to 153 pages and counting.

You will learn a great deal of information. My website is well optimized and people are finding me every day. My website is only 4 months old and I'm getting 50 unique visitors a day on average and I have not advertised my web site yet. The only exposure my website gets is by participating in forums. SBI helps you build your website in a way that it can attract visitors on its own.

I have learn so much that and I am so happy with SBI that I will never join any free or pain website builder.

Make sure you visit the SBI forums. There are a lot of people who are willing to help.

Thanks,

Hector

Last edited by a moderator:
harzt03,

Sorry I missed your link drop which is totally against the rules here.

You can't say check out my site or link to your site in posts - period!

If you wonder why... if we allowed it everyone would start posting to try to put money in their own pocket instead of helping others. This place would be like other forums that are so full of spam and self promotion that you'd be hard pressed to find any helpful information.

Rhymes with "orrior corum"?

;)

I would have signed through her link but I decided to sign 2 days ago. I am on my 3rd day of the build and enjoying the learning. I do have one question for you...If you build the site like they say, how long does it take to see the ranking progression?

It's going to take some time. I started with SBI about mid October. I've seen a steady increase in traffic to my site (from about 1 visitor per day to around 15 visitors per day on average). SBI automatically notifies the major search engines each time you update or add a new page. Some of my pages are actually showing on the first page of Google search results. Others are showing on the 3rd to 5th pages of Google search results. You'll need to help SBI (and yourself) out by promoting your website. The more backlinks you have to your site, the better your chances are of ranking higher with the search engines.

Have been using word press but have heard about SBI and havent used it though. But got some reviews that its a good software to try out..

Was not able to get sufficient info on the same but the link provided helped to know a lot of things.

Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I would simply read every post on yoast.com (not my site) and then learn how to use wordpress properly.

There are only so many things that can be done to a web document to make it "search engine friendly" and it really doesn't matter which system is used to create that document. SBI, WP, Drupal, Joomla - they are all no more SEO friendly than each other - it just depends how well you can use them.

SBI

I have a SBI site and I've been pleased so far with the results. My site has been online about 6 months and its up to about 100 visitors a day. The major strength of SBI is that they can take a newbie with absolutely no experience in website building and teach them how its done in the most efficient way. I have gone from knowing nothing about how something gets on a computer screen to feeling pretty confident about being a webmaster.

The other good things about SBI are the tools and forums. You won't find any better ones on the net. The only down side is that they are expensive compared to some other programs ($300 a year).

I would determine my major needs and compare to the features of SBI before making a decision.:)

MI
Back