The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Running PPV using shared hosting, Voluum and MaxCDN

luipogi

affiliate
Hi,

Since Voluum is hosted, do I still need to have a VPS to run a PPV campaign? Is shared hosting + MaxCDN enough?

i recommend digitalocean or vultr for landers
5usd plan is enought for start

There is my referal link for digitalocean (you get 10usd for free!! (thats 2 month free hosting with 5usd plan ;))
Simple Cloud Infrastructure for Developers | DigitalOcean

I already have a shared hosting account with GoDaddy. I just need to know if I have to get a VPS to run a PPV campaign using Voluum as the tracker. I already registered with Rackspace Cloud Files for the CDN instead of MaxCDN.

So by recommending a shared hosting company, do you agree that I do not need a VPS if I use Voluum and a CDN?

I already have a shared hosting account with GoDaddy. I just need to know if I have to get a VPS to run a PPV campaign using Voluum as the tracker. I already registered with Rackspace Cloud Files for the CDN instead of MaxCDN.

So by recommending a shared hosting company, do you agree that I do not need a VPS if I use Voluum and a CDN?
As i said i recommend VPS
Shared hosting is sooo slow (even with CDN)

Voluum is tracker, and its not allow you host landing pages

VPS costs 5usd, and its really little money, you can easily lost half your visitors with sharedhosting
When i hosted some wordpress sites at ipage, it took like 20-60 second load site

As i said i recommend VPS
Shared hosting is sooo slow (even with CDN)

Voluum is tracker, and its not allow you host landing pages

VPS costs 5usd, and its really little money, you can easily lost half your visitors with sharedhosting
When i hosted some wordpress sites at ipage, it took like 20-60 second load site

Sorry, I didn't know that digitalocean is a VPS. With a price of $5/month, I thought it's a shared hosting. I'll take a look. Thanks.

I have successfully set up my website at digital ocean. Quite a long and painful process but it is now up and running.

Hi guys!

@luipogi you can both create landing pages and host them at AdsBridge.
Also, we have a CDN that is connected by default.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. As a Support manager I'll be glad to help ;)

MI
Back