The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Running Garcinia on PPV?

Snoop

Has anyone tried diet or garcinia on PPV - I know a lot of people cloak and use FB but i'd like to see if other sources are working?

I have tried to run the the garcinia cambogia free trial on LI but not the straight sale offer. The payout on the offer was 38$. After optimization, I ran it profitably for a month but then next two months I got a lot less conversions and the campaign reached almost break even. The CTR of my LP was still good, so I stopped it. But I see the landers a lot when spying, so I think, someone is definitely running it profitably. :)

Really? I get it at $33 payout. :( Not that I've gotten a conversion yet, still working on that.

In general from my experience on promoting Garcinia offers. Difference between 2 offers is huge. It's always worth to ask AM what is currently hot but depending on offer change we went from positive ROI to negative over night and vice versa pick offers wisely.

Thanks,
Johnny

yes you can run it and make money but you need to make the landing page very attractive ;) and say something like : Finally the Doctors found the Holy Grail of .....

You can probably try targeting with some famous celebrity like doctor oz. That can get u great profits but its can also give rise to a legal issue.

MI
Back