The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

RevUpCard - Your Alternative for Affiliate Payments

Linda Buquet

affiliate
<strong>Are your networks still paying you by check, wire or other expensive ways?</strong>

- Receive instant payments worldwide and have immediate access to your funds.
- Withdraw cash from millions of ATM’s around the world.
- Use your RevUpCard anywhere debit MasterCard? is accepted, globally.
- Instant payments, instant access, low fees, 24/7 phone support.

<span style="color: #ff6600;"><strong>What’s new at RevUpCard?</strong></span>

<strong>FDIC Insurance</strong>
The RevUpCard Prepaid MasterCard is issued by Palm Desert National Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard? International Incorporated. RevUpCard is a Member Service Provider of Palm Desert National Bank. Palm Desert National Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”) and all cardholders funds are insured by the FDIC in accordance with the FDIC’s applicable terms and conditions. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

<strong>MasterCard Savings Program - One location, Hundreds of offers</strong>
The MasterCard Savings Program provides you with FREE access to savings and special offers from thousands of merchants just for being a RevUpCard Prepaid MasterCard? cardholder.* You’ll enjoy savings from 5% to 20% or more, both online &amp; in store—and there is no cost to join.

<strong>Select your Preferred Offers </strong>
Sign up with your existing RevUpCard Prepaid MasterCard and get access to amazing offers and savings. Set your preferences &amp; merchant reminders when you enroll, and you’ll be presented with valuable offers from the merchants you’re most interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you asking as a merchant for your affiliates?

If so, I'm happy to do a personal intro to the top guy over there
who can answer all your Qs.

Just PM me your email address and I'll have him contact you.

banners
Back