The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Reviews of affiliate products?

William79

Hi All. I want to do some indepth reviews of some of the products I have bought. Its almost imposable to know what you are buying when starting out as a affiliate. so I what to do some reviews on the products I have payed for. So think of it like this if you had a product like incomeelite and I it a indepth review of what you get with the product would you be happy with that? and are there any legel implcations in doing so?

Ultimately that's how a review should be done.

You should buy and use the product, and then write an honest review on it. Bash it if it sucks, recommend it if you think it's useful and worth the price.

Just don't praise everything under the sun.

A lot of products will include some material you can use to promote their offers too.

I completely agree that's how a review should be done. State both the positives and negatives of the product and be completely honest - that's what people appreciate and that's what gains more of their trust. The more they trust you the more likely you are to get them to buy from you.

I can't begin to tell you how many people do reviews of products they have never even bought or seen. They just read other reviews an do their review based on other reviews - it's disgusting.

Yep honest review rocks! I would be much happier reading a true honest review and keep coming back for more if that information is useful. I think it's a great idea and you should do it.

you should also write if you think the price is fair comparing to the quality of the product, and if you like to give your readers a whole scan - give them the names of the competitors products and how is your product is better/worse.

This is the best review and also this is the best advertising method possible. When you buy a product and you tell your opinion about it.

It is amazing how jaded marketers get to review sites, but consumers and searchers still seek them out.

Fortunately, most review sites, I believe, are honest and straightforward.

I tend to discount them in my marketing world, but when I want something I go straight to consumer reports or reviews on forums.

Good Luck with your website.
DTaylor

Hi All. I want to do some indepth reviews of some of the products I have bought. Its almost imposable to know what you are buying when starting out as a affiliate. so I what to do some reviews on the products I have payed for. So think of it like this if you had a product like incomeelite and I it a indepth review of what you get with the product would you be happy with that? and are there any legel implcations in doing so?

This is my thinking. I'm just starting out myself and my site is going to be reviews of products and services I own and use. Amazingly my two existing reviews rank extremely well in a google search for my keywords, but I still get next to no traffic. Not a huge issue though as the site has only been up a week :)

I'm going to first build up around 5-10 reviews and then i'll actively try and promote them to build traffic. I'm hoping this is a good path to go down. I want to keep away from creating reviews of products I know nothing about. When I personally go looking for reviews, I always skip over the ones I find that aren't hand crafted honest reviews. Whether this will pay off in the long run, I guess time will tell.

Its best to compare products, have 3 great products you recommend and have 3 that you dont recommend this way your coming across with an honest approach.

MI
Back