propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reviews for mobile apps

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Rather, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Rather

Rather Affiliate affiliate

Hi. Android, IOS reviews..let's discuss ;)
    anyone interested, write to me in S -P tof_21

CuChick likes this.
  2. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Highly confusing!!. What you are want to discuss? Why not discuss it here.

3. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Affiliate affiliate

From the point of my view, I prefer iOS app reviews. There are millions of apps in Stores. While I think iOS apps will conquer the mobile market more comparing with Android apps. As we help hundreds of apps to rank top in App Store, we know the Store rule.

To get iOS app review, there are many methods.

Exchange installs & reviews

There are many groups on networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other. However, generating installs or reviews from users will take much longer time.

Social media networks

Having a Facebook Page for your app is a must-have where you can ask them to install and review your app. Also, you can share any news about your app, etc. However, remember not to make your posts only about your app, though. That is boring. It’s like talking to someone at a party who only talks about themselves.

Buy app rating & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get installs firstly. Reviews provider like BestReviewApp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed