The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Page/Blogsite mismatch issue

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I have successfully created my own custom review page and sales page. They are looking pretty good, lots of highlights where needed and colors where needed. 1 problem... my blog does not match with these pages at all. To my understanding, these pages should be matching my site in order to keep the visitor from clicking away because they feel these pages are a 3rd party or something. My WP theme is looking pretty bland, just a basic magazine style blog. I feel like I need for either my site to be more colorful, or my review and landing page to be less colorful.:confused:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for listening

Hi again guys,

I may have found a temporary solution. I am going to link my blog/site to one of the affiliates presell web page template which is free for editing. There's only one problem, I need to replace the header and I want to make the header match my blog/site header, I just need to edit the text, only it doesn't allow me because its an image file.

I know I'm probably making this more difficult than it really is. But is there an option besides purchasing something such as photoshop so that I can customize my header? Or is there some code within my WP theme where I can copy my header or something? If this option is possible I would have the color scheme issue...heeelp!!:eek:

thanks

banners
Back