The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review: Online Free Games 101

eronkid

affiliate
Hello to all reviewers, I have a new site, hmn... a month old website. Actually a game site. Please kindly review this Online Free Games 101

I am having a hard time to promote this one and my visitors are still below 100 daily, I'm still in the learning process in SEO. I know that anyone here can help me well in how to promote my game site, how to expand it's backlink, anything regarding SEO, tips and tricks... etc. I have already read some post here but I guess I'm still missing something?! Do I? Well... its all up to you! review it please... thank you! :)

Pretty nice layout. I only have a couple suggestions for the front page.

1. Remove that big blotch of white space near the footer.
2. The 2 buttons at the very bottom, stat counter and publisher buttons would look better side by side.
3. Having 2 rows of ad space at the top is a little bit annoying, some people might get discouraged and leave.
4. The 101 in your your logo is almost too small to notice. At least when viewing in 1280x1024 res.

It's a nice site overall.

Any tips in how to promote my game site well?

Trade back links, post on forums (link in sigs), post on blogs. Or even create a blog for your site, if you have enough time to dedicate to it. The new blog I created has already given me a bit more traffic.

Logo is nice. The layout is good.

To promote your site,

1) Add your sites to directories
2) Add comments on game blogs
3) Post your links on forums (especially sigs)
4) Add your site to game toplists

That would be a nice thing to start. I am now having traffics but not that much. It would be nice if someone would give more tips. Thank you!

The design looks good though there are too much ads on the site. The logo looks too small. It's better to make it little bigger to make it more noticeable and appealing. There are also some space on the site's footer. Better to not leave them vacant.

I knew that also, I view it using IE and the vacant space is not there. I don't know what's wrong. I already message the customer support for it.

I agree with Dsgnr...You can write article, do link exchange with relevant sites also.

Logo is nice. The layout is good.

To promote your site,

1) Add your sites to directories
2) Add comments on game blogs
3) Post your links on forums (especially sigs)
4) Add your site to game toplists

MI
Back