The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Retargeting on Facebook

Thanks for the article but in that article there is nothing about retargeting :(

FB retargeter also uses custom audiences and it just simplifies all the tasks without having to edit any html files.

Thanks for the article but in that article there is nothing about retargeting :(

FB retargeter also uses custom audiences and it just simplifies all the tasks without having to edit any html files.

There's nothing about retargeting? You're probably not getting it, because I use WCAs for retargeting every week and they work really well.

Yes, it creates audiences by putting the pixel on your page, but those are FB approved audiences, not those Custom Audiences that have gotten people banned (scrapped).
And retargeting with FB is really cheap now. It's like having fans or even cheaper.

What exactly are you looking for?

Just to retarget users for a product I am selling.

I bought fb retargeter for now, it just simplifies the thing of having to modify html files.
I see.

It ain't that difficult man. Just copy and paste the HTML pixel from FB, and put it in your blog or landing page. But whatever works for you is fine :)

MI
Back