The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Remembering A Code Technique

StevenF50

affiliate
How do you remember a code so you can do it again without having to look it up, I do it by first copy pasting the code then deleting then trying to remember it and then keep writing it over and over again to get it imprinted in my brain.

*shrug* I remember certain code snippets, but I don't code THAT much to have a constant snippet or whatever that I can post.

I just remember them, there are a few things that I can never quite remember and those I have in books. But after you have done things a few times you remember them

How do you remember a code so you can do it again without having to look it up, I do it by first copy pasting the code then deleting then trying to remember it and then keep writing it over and over again to get it imprinted in my brain.
I have a pretty good memory but I like to remember what it will look like once I have typed the code for it, that generally helps me remember the snippet itself :p

I either remember where I used the snippet and go back to that and copy/paste or save it in a notepad doc and open it up later when i need it, the latter being if it's something I'll use in every code. I don't bother memorizing the snippet itself.

MI
Back