The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Referral Traffic from Twitter

bigcat1967

I would like to see how you guys get referral traffic from Twitter to your site. I have my own method - just curious to see different ways that other ppl do it.

I don't follow any special methods to get traffic from twitter. Normally what I do is, I used to update twitter as soon as I post something on my site or blog or other mini-sites. apart from that, daily I used to write short attractive tweet about my niche and include my site info there, also, I do update my tweets just... saying on what am doing now, what did I have for my lunch and etc... :) I am getting good traffic on this way.

I used to update twitter daily with at least 30+ tweets, out of these 2/3 tweets are link back to my site :D. I have about 1200+ followers, most of them are interested in my niche, so, I am getting more visits.

Note: I used to update my site daily with at least 20+ new posts. As a result, my visitors are very interested to visit my site.

Wow its really nice method. i used to tweet sometimes when there is something new services added in my site. i think i should start tweeting daily to get more visitors from twitter.

I used to update twitter daily with at least 30+ tweets, out of these 2/3 tweets are link back to my site :D. I have about 1200+ followers, most of them are interested in my niche, so, I am getting more visits.

Note: I used to update my site daily with at least 20+ new posts. As a result, my visitors are very interested to visit my site.

Me too do the same buddy, but I don't get much traffic, Is there any tricks which you are using? I feel that, I am going wrong about my followers, because, most of them are really not interested in my tweets. What is the trick which you are using to get more your niche related followers?

I personally use a free service called "Trackle" to monitor specific keywords in twitter.I will get a alert whenever the keyword is mentioned in a tweet.i reply them with my article.I hope this helps..

Check here for more info trackle.com/catalog/socialstuff

banners
Back