The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

recommend net15 or weekly pay network

mumin4sure

affiliate
Because of my little budget , can you recommend network which can pay on net15 if possible weekly so I can re-invest what I made ?
Networks with much mobile offers will be great

I don't know any network that pays weekly if you earn less than $5.000 monthly, I think that depends on your performance.

There are plenty of networks that pays Net15 and there are also networks that pays you Weekly as long as you reach $500 every week. But at first they will need to pay you on their default payment in order to check your traffic quality.

I honestly do not know of the sites that will give you a weekly pay. What I am so sure is that they exist. My advice to you however is that you will find that the weekly pay is not as effective as the monthly one. Be sure to sample out a few and get the recommendations from the marketers who are already there. It will be a mind opener.

We pay weekly to our special publishers. There's not a big deal to pay weekly, it's a big deal to have trustful partner whom you can pay prior to our advertiser.
We've seen so much fraud/not relevant traffic that it's very hard to find those publishers who can drive purely clean traffic. If you are the one (plus good amount, like $5k+ monthly) then please connect me, I'll be glad to invest in you.

We pay weekly to our special publishers. There's not a big deal to pay weekly, it's a big deal to have trustful partner whom you can pay prior to our advertiser.
We've seen so much fraud/not relevant traffic that it's very hard to find those publishers who can drive purely clean traffic. If you are the one (plus good amount, like $5k+ monthly) then please connect me, I'll be glad to invest in you.

Really really agree with you!!! It's so easy to get fraud traffic. :(

Most networks can pay you weekly if you earn $1-2k per week.
But if you're in a low budget, networks like Yeahmobi and Mobusi will pay you weekly with like $100 per week if I remember correctly.

Hi there,
you can try ExpertMobi, we are always flexible in this question. If you generate huge traffic volumes,we are ready to provide you with personal payment terms. For more details reach me on Skype: suportexpertmobi, jody.support;)

We have quite a few mobile dating and cam offers. We pay net15 initially and if your quality and volume is in line at some point we can switch over to weekly.

MI
Back