monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REALLY stoked to be Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Don'Jefe, Jan 16, 2015.

What are you looking for in a network?

1. Higher Payout - I want mo'Money!

50.0%
  2. An A.M. who makes me feel like I matter and not like a number - I hate waiting days for a responce

50.0%
  3. I want the newest tech to convert and be a leader in my niche - I love beta testing, sign me up!

75.0%
  4. A Dashboard that is simple and all inclusive - Ugly UI makes for bad UX eeew!

25.0%
  5. Having a community that helps one another - If we all work together we can achieve more

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Don'Jefe

Don'Jefe Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I've been a lurker for quite some time on Affiliate Fix and look forward to providing as much value to the community as I have received! I write the next part with humility. I believe that the skills, perspective, and knowledge I have gained over the past 10years are valuable and hope they help many of you grow your business or improve your life. I've been a consultant in marketing and sales for over a decade, have built and sold a handful of businesses. I truly love connecting with like minded entrepreneurs, to help, encourage, and assist in any way I can though their endeavors!

Because I love to make new friends, build meaningful relationships, and help others I found myself pairing up with a CPA network (Scorpio Media) that values each of it's partners (publishers) and sees them as people of a tribe rather than #'s or employees. I am head of Partner Experience at Scorpio Media and look forward to each day as an opportunity to serve out partners.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BUDDY NOX's INTRO! He's a real pro and has a lot to offer too!

Please feel free to contact me any time! and join me and other fellow internet marketers in our daily Google Hangouts Monday - Friday 5pm-6pm* EST.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    K likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Loving these sigs! Welcome man.

4. Don'Jefe

Don'Jefe Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Thanks Oliver! like I said... REALLY STOKED!

K likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI