The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling [REAL SOCIAL SIGNALS!] Facebook Shares & Likes; Tweets; +1's & Pins! [DRIP FEED DELIVERY] Only $9!

• Thread starter Real Social Signals
  • Start date
I have just yesterday received my completed order (a $10 Basic package), so I wanted to leave a review:

I ordered about 10 days ago, it was completed yesterday. The social signals I received were as promised, even a bit more (10-20%, with pinterest at 600% more than advertised)

The detailed report is basically just the results/the number of shares and likes received. (This could be improved in my opinion)

I actually had a problem with an order (it was just the mails landing in my spam folder, but I didn't knew that then), but they've actively contacted my because I wrote about it in my follow-along. So the service is definitely good.

Overall, I can recommend them. Don't have much experience with other social signal services, but I am satisfied with what I got.

hmmm looks nice. But I am a bit curious of how do you provide your facebook shares? Are there real facebook normal users that will gonna share? Or you just helps to increase the share and likes ignoring the user types? Like your employee helps to share or sth?

MI
Back