The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Rate Of Socialbookmarking

What about Social bookmarking, if your asking what are the benefits it's simple , it gives you back links and good source of traffic...goodluck.

social bookmarking is one of the best way to build link back to your site. that's the benefit you can get in joining social bookmarking.

we you want to outsource your social bookmarking work, than PM details, i'll send you packages with details and time period for bookmarking.

Bookmarking as only a little part of link building

Only use relevant bookmark services. Use a mix of no- and do-follow services. Bookmarking should only be a little part of your link building strategy. But it can help in combination with other ones.

i think it help you build your links, at the same time making it popular to other users in the net, also you can use socialbookmarking in your deep links or sub pages of your site :D

I use SocialPoster button on my Firefox for this purpose. Of course, you might have accounts with all the social bookmarking sites firstly. :)
Bookmarkdemon is also a good tool.

Best way to use socialbookmarking is that your users bookmark your articles, posts.

But are you asking here for service that bookmarks stuff for you?
I know to receive emails with people offering me 100 bookmarks for 8$

banners
Back