The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Qustion about LP

Ronen Epshtien

affiliate
Hello evreyone!
I have some bacis question that I know they will sound to you stuiped but Iam new in all this business.
I understood that for good result for CPA, I will need a LP, but, am I right that the affiliate link will need to be set with some tracking network(lets say Voluum), and after it I will need to take the tracking link(that I got in voluum) and to set it with my LP, lets say it will be a mail sumbit, if someone will be a lead and put his mail on my LP it will automatic go to the affiliate link too?
am I right?
so to make orderly on all what I had write here.
1)someone have a recommend guide for voluum?
2)if I will ue some spy tool(WRN) and take from them some LP, I will need to change the tracking link in html, someone have a good recommend guide for it?
3)I right about my question on set affiliate link(what I ask up here)?

Thanks evrey one who will answer! and sorry about my bad english :)

I have some bacis question that I know they will sound to you stuiped but Iam new in all this business.

Get the stupid out of your head. No such thing as stupid questions here.

I understood that for good result for CPA, I will need a LP, but, am I right that the affiliate link will need to be set with some tracking network(lets say Voluum), and after it I will need to take the tracking link(that I got in voluum) and to set it with my LP, lets say it will be a mail sumbit, if someone will be a lead and put his mail on my LP it will automatic go to the affiliate link too?

1. Split test direct links and landing pages
2. Your email collections will go to which ever autoresponder service you set up. They will give you a script to add to your landing page.

1)someone have a recommend guide for voluum?

Voluum Support has most of the answers you seek. Here is Voluum's Official Resource listing where you can click on the discussions tab and ask questions.

2)if I will ue some spy tool(WRN) and take from them some LP, I will need to change the tracking link in html, someone have a good recommend guide for it?

I expect you mean WRW (What Runs Where). DO NOT just take someone's landing page. If you want to make your own similar version, that's fine.

I highly recommend that you start a follow along thread to get the members help, Follow Alongs and Online Journeys.

Great Answer TJ, I use ClickMagick and it is very user friendly for me that just got started in this industry.

There you generat a rotator link and split test your LP.

You can also become an affiliate and promote ClickMagick if you like it.

this is my affiliate link, clickmagick.com/go/71269

Feel free to register and check it out!

T J Tutor
Thank you for the answer its very helpful, but I have some basic problem, I think no one will understand it here couse my English not so good.
I know I can take some ready landing page from some's spy tools, but I dont know how to put my tracking link instead of the tracking link that already have in the landing page from the spy tool(the original tracking link that already was in the landing page from who was firt to build the landing page), I dont know how to make it in HTML, I need some guide for it

GusMo
Thanks

Ronen, first of all, if you think nobody will understand you or you think everybody will understand you, you are correct. It is your choice.

Regarding LP, I use a great system that is called Site Suite.

I cannot help you at the moment with your question but I´m sure someone will help you out.

Keep it up!!

T J Tutor
Thank you for the answer its very helpful, but I have some basic problem, I think no one will understand it here couse my English not so good.
I know I can take some ready landing page from some's spy tools, but I dont know how to put my tracking link instead of the tracking link that already have in the landing page from the spy tool(the original tracking link that already was in the landing page from who was firt to build the landing page), I dont know how to make it in HTML, I need some guide for it

GusMo
Thanks

Once again, I completely understand you. First, don't steal landing pages. Make a unique landing page based on those you like.

Secondly, get a follow along going to get the help of the membership.

Third, if you don't know how to look for code in a page, then you have to learn how to find it and replace it. Again, you should not steal and use someone elses landing page. You should make a new one based on the ones you want to emulate. Stealing landing pages will only result in your losing money. For example, every member of the Dojo gets AffKit Tools as a part of their membership. In those tools is a script that sends all of the conversions and traffic back to me if someone steals my page. Everyone with successful landing pages these days protects themselves this way. This will happen to you if you simply steal a page!

Take the landing page you like, hire someone on Fiverr to make one similar (not identical) and have them integrate the scripts you need.

i would second all of the above. Before you get going I would spend a bunch of time reading about how things work etc... I am still new in my journey, but some of the best tips I can give

Be slow and patient
Calculated and methodical in what you are doing
You are not going to reinvent the wheel. Learn from the best, the likes of TJ, Servando, Taiwo, Charlesngo, Attila (also any others not mentioned)
Have a plan of action
Choose a vertical (stick to it)
choose a traffic source (stick to it)
choose your budgets (stick to them unless you are stacking of course!)
set goals, aim for $5 - $10 per day you are not going to make 10K in your first week.

good luck and let us know how you get on!

Actually not quite agree with TJ. Do steal LP, but make it personal. Choose the best converting one and try to make split-test, where A would be LP as it is, B - modified LP.

You'll see if your LP converts better.

Great piece of advice T J!

It is best to learn from those who are successful, I recommend you model what you believe is successful in every aspect of your life.

Nothing happens by chance, so if you find something you like and want to have the same results model it and you will be on the right track!

Stay cool!

banners
Back