The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quickest and Best

jtagscott

affiliate
I've been interested in making a successful IM career for well over a year now. However, I haven't made a dime online. My problem is focus. And when I find something that may or may not work, I find that it doesn't resonate with me or I think it will take too long. Such as a blog, web page, etc. and I move on to something else. I'm not saying that I won't do the blog thing, I just wish their was a way to start without all of that, web hosting, domain, autoresponder, etc. I know if I could see my first dollar made online, and quickly, that would pump me up and get the ball rolling.
So can you suggest the best and quickest way to make my first dollar online?

Thanks

First of all, welcome! :)

You've come to the perfect place to learn about online marketing.

You may find this helpful:
Newbie Questions and Answers

Or something from here:
General Affiliate Marketing Questions

I think what you're facing is a common complaint/desire for newbies, myself included.

That first thread link I posted above has expert advice that may help you to see what you need to do in order to get your first profitable campaign. There are lots of other helpful threads here, too. Lots of case studies by people setting up their first campaigns and earning goals; tons of guidance and advice. All for free, you just need to scout around and find the topics that interest you. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them in the Newbie Questions and Answers thread. TJTutor will help/walk you through whatever challenge you face.

Hope that helps.
Shirley

MI
Back