The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Query - Beginner

TheTechMole

affiliate
Hi everyone, hope you’re all having a nice day.

My query is in respect of affiliate programs. Do you need a website in order to get traffic to a affiliates program.

Also with AdWords (PPC) do you use this for traffic to redirect to your affiliate link for a in house affiliate? And do you need a website for this? (AdWords)

(Sorry is this is a dumb question) I’m literally trying to learn on day one. Patience required! :)

Thanks

Having a fully developed website is not absolutely necessary.
Being able to serve landing pages is highly recommended to filter your traffic.

Also with AdWords (PPC) do you use this for traffic to redirect to your affiliate link for a in house affiliate? And do you need a website for this? (AdWords)

If you're using AdWords or Bing, make sure that you have links at the bottom of your landing page that lead to your privacy policy, terms and contact info. Last I heard, they want that, as well as text on the lander.

I haven't used Bing in about a year and a half, so it may have changed but if you have it all there, it can only help.

Hi @TheTechMole ! Wish you a good luck with your road in affiliate marketing.
It's true, you don't need to create a website to promote campaign link. It gives a good result only if you have already had a website with good traffic and certain audience.

In other case, landing pages can be used. I would like to advise you to try our inbuilt landing page editor. Thus you get all in one - tracker to track your clicks, visits and conversions, and a tool to create landing pages for your campaigns.

MI
Back