The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quick Introduction

nathan denton

affiliate
Hi guys,

Just wanted to quickly take a moment to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Nathan Denton and I have been online involved in internet marketing and web design for about 5 years.

Over this time I have created different websites and my own product aswell. At the moment I am looking into different niches where I can create membership sites for profits.

Hopefully I can add some value to other members here in the forum as I go through all of the great info in all the different posts.

Hope to speak with some of you shortly!

Nathan

Hey Nathan,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. We appreciate having more experience members and it seems you have a really strong background. I see you have already been diving into some conversations which is awesome!

Welcome to 5 Star, Nathan.

I see you are off to a quick start and have made some posts.

We are always pleased when an experienced person joins because of how much they can add to our discussions.

It looks as if you have an interesting background. We have a lot here that should be of interest to you.

Thanks for joining.

Thanks for the welcome Linda, Alex and Larwee!

I can see that the forum is full of great info and plenty of great ideas. I am always learning and sure the site will teach me a ton of new things. As always happy to share and help where I can.

Nathan

Hi Nathan and welcome to the forum. Seems like you are settling in nicely so enjoy...:) All the best.

MI
Back