The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quick intrduction

storytellingmedia

affiliate
Hey guys,

Ok so seems i can't get rid of the red bar at the top of the page unless i introduce me self. So My names Alex Lee, No i'm not Chinese or have any relations with Bruce Lee, ha i'm 100% English (Lee came from the Vikings on my side apparently, guess that's why my beard is ginger..). 26 and i live in land of banks, watches, cheese and chocolate, Geneva Switzerland. oh and a heavy cannabis smoker and activist. :D

I've been on and off the Affiliate game for the last couple of years and know quiet a few people in the biz. never made any cash with it (but hoping that's gonna change soon) but thats mostly because I've never really been able to invest in it, as most poeple i've had it tuff left school early on worked at dominoes and McDonald, had an investor walk away with my ideas, an associate that screwed me over with cash over 3 years, So yeah Been a steep learning curve and a slow advancement really. but any way I'm not destroyed and still got a goal of getting 7 figures in my bank account. i've always known Affiliate marketing and marketing will be the train tracks to that goal. So i've buckled my self down and been working hard on a website that i hope will fill a gap in the Medical Marijuana industry, i'll be starting a new topic on that cos i'm gonna need some help. but basically its a Social platform (facebook kinda system) a reviews section, an E-learning section, a recipes system, news hub and a complete job vacancies system, been a long time in the working but i'm getting to the end Thanks to the landing page guys Design is awesome! ha love working with those guys.

any how think that's enough blabering from me

take care guys and nice to meet you all!

MI
Back