The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

question

jomeg9498

affiliate
Can someone tell me the difference between a blog and an article? I get confused about those when trying to promote my affiliate links.

I've been trying to be a successful affiliate marketer for the past 5 years. I will get really into the research on what I need to do and then I get frustrated and take a break for about a month or so and then I'll get back into it again. Although I have to say, I learn something each time. I also get so overwhelmed with all the information out there, I never know where to start. I think the best option for me is blogging about one particular affiliate site after finding my niche and see where that goes. But that's why I'm trying to find out the difference between the two. And advice is welcomed. Thanks

Can someone tell me the difference between a blog and an article? I get confused about those when trying to promote my affiliate links.

I think the best option for me is blogging about one particular affiliate site after finding my niche and see where that goes. But that's why I'm trying to find out the difference between the two. And advice is welcomed. Thanks

Hi jomeg9498,

A blog is a particular type of web building platform that does certain things a certain way. No need to get technical about it for this discussion, but the main distinction relating to your question is blog posts are organized and linked based on the date of the post and based on categories you set up.

SO you can write an article and put it on a static web page OR you can put the article on your blog. Some blogs are more like personal diaries but usually in business and affiliate marketing a blog is just a series of articles, organized by date, with most recent 1st.

There are lots of other options and variables, but to keep it from getting confusing, that's the main gist of how it works.

Does that help clarify at all?

banners
Back