The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question to Voluum

mrdkean

affiliate
Hey, all. I'm not an active Fix member, due to working schedule. But, our media buys team uses voluum. The tracker is good but we definitely lack the multi access functionality. You can’t just omit such options, especially when you say you target your product at big clients and have such costly prices. Voluum said the featureis in process, but looks like it takes too long for them to add it. Anyone knows why?

Hey, all. I'm not an active Fix member, due to working schedule. But, our media buys team uses voluum. The tracker is good but we definitely lack the multi access functionality. You can’t just omit such options, especially when you say you target your product at big clients and have such costly prices. Voluum said the featureis in process, but looks like it takes too long for them to add it. Anyone knows why?

Sorry to disappoint you but if you wait for voluum to answer your feedbacks, you’re sure to become old by then. Lol

As for me, I’m addicted to AdsBridge. I think these guys make great job, developing their platform.
Responsive support and similar to Voluum interface. Personally, I don’t use multi-user access, but they have this feature for such media buy teams as you have. Btw they are SaaS as well and comparing to other solutions they have affordable prices.

Thanks man, will try them too.

Good to know that I’m not the only one here to have complaints. I’ve been waiting for some features for a year now. With such high costs on plans, Voluum must set everything properly. Don’t like to be treated this way!

Thanks, appreciate your help. Do you have a trial or demo?
Yes. Thrive has a 30 day free trial to test it out.

Looks like they are not responding even here. I don't mind to take a look at other solutions. Btw, does Thrive also SaaS? I used to cloud solutions, so I'm looking smth similar to Voluum.
Thrive offers both self hosted and managed installations.

MI
Back