The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[Question] Facebook Groups with bot accounts

I'm trying to promote CPA campaigns via Facebook Groups.

Is using your main personal account to add your fake accounts then invite to groups a a bad way to get accepted into groups?

My fake accounts keep on getting banned without enough time to post on these groups.

Most groups have comments moderated, which means I need more time in between an account ban.

I'm trying to promote CPA campaigns via Facebook Groups.

Is using your main personal account to add your fake accounts then invite to groups a a bad way to get accepted into groups?

My fake accounts keep on getting banned without enough time to post on these groups.

Most groups have comments moderated, which means I need more time in between an account ban.
spam is not a good way to make cash .
especially with facebook they will keep ban you until you become frustrated .
so think of Paid ads or some thing else .
getting traffic from facebook group is hard

I made a lot of money from Facebook Groups in a short amount of time which is why I'm curious.

I'm not promoting anything that is considered BH, so could I just sign up to all of the groups and promote within my personal account?

The offer is for the entirety of the United States, so if there isn't an issue with me mass posting on my personal account then I might just do that.

You can Add many group in your main account Fake account will be banned always because facebook has a strong Fraud detection process so its very risky for your real account.And group promotion method always working.

Agreed! You put your real account at risk by doing this.

where i can get cpa affiliates

Do you mean CPA affiliate networks? If so, have a look in here: Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

By the way, always always always check the offer's restrictions before promoting. Some advertisers do not allow FB advertising.

So do you think I would be safe promoting a WH CPA campaign with a landing page on my main account?

I'm curious as to how many Facebook Groups I could post to at once.

So do you think I would be safe promoting a WH CPA campaign with a landing page on my main account?

Do not direct link or you may get the boot. Send people from FB to your landing page. From there, people go to your offer. You should be safe doing that using a domain URL (not affiliate link).

I'm curious as to how many Facebook Groups I could post to at once.

Afraid that I can't answer, at yet at least. I've never done it. I'm sure some of the other members could answer this, maybe @LukePeerFly but I'm not sure if he gets into this area.

Do not direct link or you may get the boot. Send people from FB to your landing page. From there, people go to your offer. You should be safe doing that using a domain URL (not affiliate link).

Afraid that I can't answer, at yet at least. I've never done it. I'm sure some of the other members could answer this, maybe @LukePeerFly but I'm not sure if he gets into this area.
I don't do Group promotion. Just Pages :)

MI
Back