The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Question about my HomePage

L

LiveFast

I am a new merchant and was wondering if I should use a sales-copy type homepage on my website. I have heard that they can be very effective, I just think that they look so cheezy! You know, the ones with the red font, blue font, bold, italics, etc. you know the ones. Maybe that's just me though.

What do you guys think?

Have you guys had any more success using this type of sales copy?

Thanks

No, Please No! :p

I'm with you and think those sales pages are cheesy. I think the only place they really work or at least are acceptable is for eBooks. For a physical product, and if I remember right you have a health supplement, then that's the wrong way to go. I'd look at other health supplement home pages and landing pages and take in what you think are the best elements of several and then take the ideas and create something better.

Some of the Acai landing pages are pretty good. I'm not saying these are the best or even a good ones, just grabbed 2 to show you the general look. Acai Berry Juice | Pure Organic Acai Nutraceuticals
I see many supplements using this type of page, with facts and testimonials.

Do some more searching and come up with ideas you like the most.

Thanks, I do think I need to incorporate a little more sales-oriented content into my homepage. I like the acai sites, I'll try to work from here.

Thanks

Just to throw out a quick suggestion, since you are doing a single product (energy supplement drink), I would advise a 1 click to buy action item on the home page, above the fold.

The Acai sites put them below the fold, and I personally die a little inside when I see no "buy" action buttons on merchants I would like to push.

banners
Back