The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Question about landing page, and campain

tonyyeungsu

affiliate
Just starting out, and i have a few question. Before we didn't have to create a landing page all we needed to do was just to copy a websites url for landing page that are ads free, and malware free. But now do we have to create a website for our landing page because that means we need a domain, and web hosting. Also, if i was to apply for a campaigns in the affiliated network and approve can someone else still apply for the campaign or is it taken out?

I was approved as a restricted affiliated marketer you can limit your traffic to 10 billable calls per day, per campaign to start. what does that mean?

Last edited:
There are the different way you can do your pay per call campaign. You can drive your targeted traffic directly to the initial offer, or you can collect leads. The best thing is collecting leads because you can use them later.
I was approved as a restricted affiliated marketer you can limit your traffic to 10 billable calls per day, per campaign to start. what does that mean?
It means you they only pay you for ten calls per day so you should run another offer when you reach the goal, or you can contact your AM to increase your limit.

Whatever you do always collect leads. In this case, you have to create a landing page. You can use instapage or leadpage to collect leads. Don't forget to set up follow up email campaign as well.

Good luck in your pay per call journey. The call limit is because your new to the game. So they will review the calls to ensure the quality, after that they will open up the cap to none! They just want to make sure you are sending quality calls.

MI
Back