The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about Clicksure and what's going on with it (I just started promoting them)

larrymayburn

affiliate
Ok, first off, this is my first post. If I've posted this question in the wrong forum, I apologize. I didn't see a better place for it.

I'm glad to be here with all of these fellow marketers, as this looks like a wonderful forum.

Last week, I signed up with Clicksure and made a lot of sales. My traffic is golden, as good as it gets, all Google search and my list. So on that level, I know I'm doing what I need to do as an affiliate.

Secondly, I'm promoting CPA sales via binary options brokers.

Third, all week CPA confirmed sales rolled in...

Then, over the past 24 hours -- as I've promoted harder than ever all week, as I've blasted my list, as I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from people who've signed up, people I know are making deposits and using my link -- everything dried up.

No sale for 24 hours, when I expected to have the most sales all week.

My question is, Is this normal for a Sunday? Right now it is about 4 am "Clicksure" time MONDAY, which must be the opposite of where I'm at in the U.S.

Is there a big delay in terms of these CPAs getting filed and transmitted during this time that I'm just not familiar with? Is this because it's a Sunday? Needless to say, I'm concerned something is wrong.

evaluate CPA statistics on a weekly or monthly basis. by the way, traffic comes and go in spurts. so many variables involved

banners
Back