The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about Backlinks on your Blogs?

Melissa24

When you 1st submit a brand new blog with your article and 3 links to your website through the article, does Googles count that as backlinks even though it's on a new blog?

Also which is better. Blogspot or Wordpress

I have a blog on blogspot already and just recently signed up with wordpress,but i don't have any articles up yet. My blogspot blog is a PR 2 as of now.

Would you recommend just building up the blogspot blog more before creating a new blog for wordpress? I just wrote a great article related to my website. Should i use it for my PR 2 blog or for the new wordpress blog.

The wordpress blogs look more professional but Google loves blogger blogs because its their own system.

I test both strategy and found that my blogger blog was indexed faster than the wordpress blog. Google also gave my blogger blog higher rankings than wordpress.

Regarding incoming links I would suggest that you use anchor text. For example if you main website that you are linking to is about "simple dog training" then post your article and include an anchor text instead of direct http link.

Here is how anchor text link looks like
<a href=http://www.yourwebsite.com>Simple Dog Training</a>

If this is a new blog then Google will count this incoming link.

ps - please post new articles every week to your new blog to get indexed faster.

So would you recommend using a new article for my current blog on blogspot which has a PR 2 over using it for wordpress?

My current blog has about 6 post on blogspot. Is it best to just keep building up this blog and not make a new blog with wordpress.

I just wrote a article and was deciding weather to use it for my current blog or my new wordpress blog which doesnt have any post yet.

Yes I would suggest using it for blogger. After few weeks when the blogger article is listed you can use the same article with 10% change in each paragraph on the wordpress.

Thanks for the great tips. One last question

How many links back to your website can you use in a article that goes on your blog? My current article,i was going to use 4 links back to my site.

It's a 500 word article

If you are pointing to the same website then no matter how many links you put in one article to the same site it will be counted as only one link.

please let me know if you have any question

banners
Back