monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Quality Traffic For Sale - Unique Visitors/Geo-Interest Targetted!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by BuxP, Aug 7, 2008.

1. BuxP

BuxP Affiliate affiliate

Hey, If my iTrader/Postcount scares u because I am new here, I am a trusted and reputable seller on DigitalPoint and other big Webmaster forums. I recently signed up here ;)

Content
    1. What am I Selling?
    2. What features does my Service include?
    3. What are my Sources?
    4. What are my Prices?
    5. Testimonials from past buyers.
    6. I am Interested, what's the next step?

1) What am I Selling?
    Traffic: Guaranteed Unique Visitors. (Scroll down to see more details)

2) What features does my Service include?
    > Possibility to target your traffic to specific countries or continents only.
    > Fixed Daily amount possible if requested. Maximum of 2,500 unique visitors daily. (ex: 10,000/month = 300 daily)
    > Visitors will navigate your web page for at least 30 seconds.
    > Repeat Exposure if requested (Visitors sometimes don't notice your website content the first time. I can offer you that the exact same visitor from the day before will get the chance to visit your page again)
    > If you do not target your ad I can say that around 75% us Western Traffic.
    > Possibility to have Adult Traffic.
    > Possibility to have Guaranteed Banner Clicks.

3) What are my sources?
    First of all I want to give a little hint when you buy traffic from anyone: If the seller does not want to give information about his sources, there is something wrong and I suggest u won't purchase with him.

My Traffic Sources:
    50% Comes from Geo/Interest Targetted PPC Traffic Site.
    15-35% Comes from Content/Niche related (to your site) Sites
    15-35% Comes from Search Engines traffic related to the Content/Niche of your site.

Note: The last 2 Sources may vary depending on the Content/Niche of your site, but at the end the quality and amount is the same. I work with different sources, to offer you the best service.

4) What are my Prices?

1000uv's: $8
    2500uv's: $19
    5000uv's: $33
    10000uv's: $61
    50000uv's: $240
    100000uv's: $450
    500000uv's: $2100

Note: $0.008/Click (and lower on higher amounts) is considered cheap comparable to the service I offer. If you want really cheap traffic, U should check the other threads selling bot, proxy and pop-up traffic. Don't expect any guarantees from them though.

5)Testimonials from past buyers.
    Jun 21st 2008, 12:02 pm NwS wrote: "Feel free to get traffic from this user Tested and works!"

Jun 24th 2008, 9:14 am Arjun316 wrote:
    "thanx buxp i have received 100 uv review traffic and i am very glad to see the results , these are high quality traffic any body who need to boost there alexa rank should try it. recommend good sevice".

Jul 2nd 2008, 3:42 pm Artiny wrote: "great service and excellent communicator and fast replies. All around super service . Thanks"

Jul 3rd 2008, 10:40 am Subesh wrote: "Here's my review. I wanted to test out the traffic and I was more than pleased with the results. The traffic was supposed to be 100 unique visitors but I am sure that it has surpassed that. My site is getting a lot more exposure and this is great considering that it is a new site. Thanks BuxP for the great traffic. Anyone who is looking for good traffic and good conversions should go with BuxP. He da man! lol."

Jul 5th 2008, 8:51 am japindian wrote: "Heres the review: It seems to be good traffic because I actually got a couple of ad clicks which I did not expect. I recommend him and his service. Traffic started immediately after i messaged him my site."

6) I am Interested, what's the next step?

Thanks for showing interest. No, paying is not the next step ;) Please Reply to the thread AND PM me with completing the form below. I will Investigate your demands. If I can offer you the service, I will give 100 Review uv's first. If not, I will have to say sorry, but I do not want to sell something that I cannot offer ;)

I need information about:
    -Your website
    -Main reason you need traffic (Ranking Boost/Geo Targetted/Clickthroughs/Sales/Sign-ups)
    -What Features u are looking for (Geo/Interest Targetted, Daily Amount, Banner Ads, etc... - Give me all the information required)
    -Anything Else I need to know.

I will reply asap and give you the best advice/offer I got. I Accept payments by Alertpay and Paypal, but money would be the last step we will talk about :) If you have more questions, shoot them!

2. monetizer
  3. BuxP

BuxP Affiliate affiliate

This service is still running. Until Nov 31th this promotion is running: $4/1000 uv's. pm if interested

Top Resources

MI