The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Leads Quality Targeted B2B Cold Leads

webDOMinator

affiliate
Some of you may know my tool, webDOMinator. I have been using it to generate lead data that's very targeted. So far I've gathered hundreds of thousands of B2B and B2C contacts which I'm willing to sell.

Since these are cold leads, I can offer you very good prices on them.

Custom Leads

There are tons of businesses out there who need very targeted phone numbers or e-mail addresses to contact with their offer. For instance: you might be a company who's trying to sell business financing with a specialty in financing for Auto mechanics. You may even want all your leads within a specific city or neighborhood. Either way, I can get you exactly the data you need if it's available on the Internet. I can also corroborate data between any public sources.

An Example

Many of my business leads come from business listing websites. I normally include information like a contact person, their phone number and e-mail, as well as address. If it's available, I get more information about the business like yearly earnings, monthly revenue, and number of employees. Then I also get extra information about the phone number, like if it's a mobile number or not. This was a setup I did to generate cold-call leads for a company.

The video gets a little technical, though it shows you exactly how I do it (if you were wondering). But here's....

The Kicker

You don't have to run this yourself.

Yes, no technical knowledge is necessary, just tell me what you need, give me some keywords and I will begin generating leads.

I will also give you the on-line interface where all of your leads can be accessed (seen toward end of video above.) Through this interface you can sift and filter through all of your gathered leads and export only the ones that you want. This is the second level of targeting that's done. What's more is that you can even control your targeting keywords and locations live through this interface, and it's mobile friendly.

If you are interested, contact me through here or even better on Skype: nathaniel.gibson is my username

MI
Back