The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality is the king!

I have heard that article submission and social sites such as facebook and twitter are the way to go as far as backlinking is concerned. Google places a high value on people sharing your links via social networks, does anyone know how true this is?

I have heard that article submission and social sites such as facebook and twitter are the way to go as far as backlinking is concerned. Google places a high value on people sharing your links via social networks, does anyone know how true this is?

As for the effectiveness of article submissions these days, in my opinion, it should be avoided. Google algorithms are more and more sophisticated about these kinds of backlinks. I had said earlier in the thread that we don't know how much backlinking is too much backlinking. As time goes on, I'm getting more and more conservative about link building. I haven't done any article submissions for the past couple of years.

That said, an individual has to make a decision about this. But definitely check around for the latest news in SEO circles, if you have any interest in article submissions to find out what kind of results people are getting right now.

On the other hand, it is true that Google places high value on sharing of links in social media. It's known as "social signals." It indicates that your content must be of high quality if people are freely sharing it on social networks. These days, that's where I would put the focus. Building sites with quality content that people will share. That's great for SEO and it's also great for getting more visitors to your site.

I usually follow a simple linking pattern to rank my sites.

Step 1: I write one 1000 word article with a video and nice handwritten content on my money site.

Step 2: I create 1 high-quality Web 2.0 at Wordpress.com and add around 30 200-500 word articles to the 2.0 over the next month or so linking to my money site with keyword and different anchor texts.

Step 3: I create 10 web 2.0 at sites like WordPress, weebly, and etc.. and have at least 10 articles on each web 2.0, I usually used spinned content, but readable, for these 2.0s.

Step 4: I then use an automated program like GSA search engine ranker, no hands SEO, seNuke, or etc to send back links to my 10 web 2.0s.

Think of your site like a job, you have to put effort in to see results. Working on something for just an hour isn't going to get you far, but if you are willing to spend time with link building and building up an actual brand you will be successful.

Newbies starting out with link building usually make a mistake of building too many low-quality links at once. Keep in mind that Google isn't stupid. 100 links from fresh blogs won't give you much of an advantage in rankings (and they may even hurt your site). You have to focus on quality, not quantity.

One of the best ways to build links (although it isn't exactly white hat) is to buy expired domains with high PR, and create a new site solely to use it for backlinking purposes.

If you want to keep it white hat, build links by guest posting. It takes some time and hard work to make this strategy work (you have to write a lot of great posts), but it works like a charm.

What is your preferred link building technique?

I agree with you Samurai. Guest posting will take a long time, but I believe it's one of the the best ways of building links. Some other ways are social media marketing, forum posting, article writing, video- and photo-sharing. I believe these are the best ways for me.

I'm confused a bit, I know Google keeps changing things, so this question might only be for this month, but what is the best method righ now? I've been building links form blog mainly for the last weeks and have not seen a lot happening.

No doubts about thats, Quality is the key to building a successful site. It helps your organic traffic, social media traffic and direct.
Thanks for sharing!

Quality is what Google is looking for on any site. For those people who love to stuff keywords in web content, then they have to change their ways. I think it is for the better to have a great internet with quality content.

No one is quite sure about the back links quality. In my opinion your strong profile on the other relevant websites, which is really doing great for other potential folk can help you to get authority in the google eye.

Absolutely! Quality is King and Content is Queen.

Like the Germans use to say "Qualität vor Quantität" which simply means "Quality over Quantity".

I've made a blog about online marketing and different strategies to promoting your business online. You can check about targeted website traffic and its importance.

Hope I was able to help.

Regards,
Aaron Harris
CMO, YourTrafficHits.com

Hi Friend !
You are saying right. quality is really king. if your site is good in quality basis. your site will definitely get good rank in search engines.

Hi Robert,

This is definitely the reason why online marketing companies are increasing and more businesses buy traffic. Some business people do not have the time to write for their company, research, and connect with people online via social media networking.

Buying traffic is cheap compared to the time you lay your hands doing research, writing your own articles, and marketing your own company.

Aaron Harris, Chief Marketing Officer
YourTrafficHits.com

Google always give more responsible for High Quality Links only . Low Quality Links also more importance once but its will take more time ffor ranking on website in google

MI
Back