The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality Blog Posts Wanted

vicdigi

affiliate

NO MORE REQUIRED - THANKS

We require blog posts from internet related blogs (preferably UK but not limited to).

You will write a unique post of around 250 words or more.

The post will contain 3 links that are all dofollow.

PAYMENT EDITED
We will pay you upto £10.00 for .co.uk posts or $10.00 for non UK blog posts via paypal depending on the history of your blog (number of posts, backlinks etc)

We will not accept posts on sites that are part of groups whereby they are linked with the same content on other spammy blogs.

If you are interested, PM me for full info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vic, I think you are a bit tight with what you payment, you need to pay more than that to get quality bloggers to take up your offer.

Let me know which of your sites you want the blog for, you can have a review or two free on my blog.
BTW, now that the children are back at school, you may want to take up my offer of a beer somewhere in London?

Vic, I think you are a bit tight with what you payment, you need to pay more than that to get quality bloggers to take up your offer.

Let me know which of your sites you want the blog for, you can have a review or two free on my blog.
BTW, now that the children are back at school, you may want to take up my offer of a beer somewhere in London?

PAYMENT EDITED
We will pay you upto £10.00 for .co.uk posts or upto $10.00 for non UK blog posts via paypal depending on the history of your blog (number of posts, backlinks etc)

Sending PM to you Temi.
Thanks for the offer.

banners
Back