The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality Backlinks please

C

crumblepie

Hi there, ive just built a site based on bingo, im currently looking at creating some quality backlinks for it and would be grateful for some help in how i could go about this :)

Are you aiming to get ten thousand backlinks in one month or are you aiming to get real, quality backlinks? If you have ten thousand backlinks, then that means there are ten thousand pages on the net that people can see your link. However, a lot of people do refer just have a few backlinks but making sure that they are on high-quality websites.

A combination of both i guess would be good, quite a few backlinks combined with some decent quality ones, or is it best to do one or another?

There are many ways for building backlinks like :
Manual directory submission helps, also try to post helpful blog comments, write articles, be active on forums and use your signature pointing your website. If possible try to link exchange with other relevant websites, local online classified would also be of great help !!!
You should avoid thousands of instant backlinks rather try to gather them gradually !

You can try and learn & do your own seo but it takes quite some time. If you only have one website that you want to promote in my opinion it's not worth the effort, you could get a eo company to di it for you, they are professionals and seo services are not too expensive.

Getting links nowadays has got easier. But getting niche links is what you should bother about. You could try something linke this.

Getting Niche Links:

Forums:

"Powered by Vbulletin" inurl:"register.php"+your nice

likewise you can try with Punbb, SMF, Expression Engine and so on.

Analyse Competitors backlinks

Blog Commenting

inurl:blog “post a comment” -”posting closed” -”comments closed” -”you must be
logged in” “Your Niche Keywords”

[link to article on his own site removed - not allowed]

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many ways to get backlinks, below are a few way i constantly use.

Article marketing - Write atleast seven articles a week and have them to submitted to different article directories.

Blog - Create a blog and have it intergrated with your site and post and article to it on a frequent basis. Ensure you use your keywords in the body of the post.

Forums - Join atleast two forums and include your URL in the signature area and make useful post on a frequent basis.

Directories - Submit your link to directories. Dmoz and Yahoo Dir are some of the biggest directories.

Blog commenting - Comment on peoples blog and add your link in the name area or at the bottom of your comment.

Press Release - Submit a press release about your business and include your link in the resource area.

There are still many other ways, but with the above you should be ok. Just make sure you are getting links from different site because the search engines check the number of different IPs that link to your links.

Article marketing is one way of going about things

Also forum participation could give you a do follow link or two

Guest blogging

Blog carnivals [this one has sent me some traffic as well as links]

MI
Back