The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Q's about SMASH

antilles

affiliate
Hi guys,
I've checked out all your blog posts from the beginning (evernoted at least half of them)
1. What's your limit on the number of forum members in AdultMediaBuys and buyers in SMASH?
2. Tuan, I've seen your 5 types of marketers post. How do you weed them out to figure out who's going to be worth your time in the network and forum?
3. Long term, do you think adult AM is getting easier to do or harder, because of great tools like AdultAdSpy and everyone going mobile (it's a double-edged sword)?

1. Not a set in stone limit at the moment, only when we feel that capacity is to a point where it's difficult to maintain.

2. I have enough experience dealing with thousands of affiliates to know who is bullshitting and trying to just get 'free coaching' and who is actually
making an effort. Numbers don't lie and I can easily check up on any SMASH affiliate and see if they are making effort or if they never sent a single lead.

3. It's always going to have a easy barrier to entry which will attract anyone who is trying to make money online... But like any industry the top 5% work very
hard and learn/develop the skills sets that others don't invest in to be the big earners in this industry. It's always going to be a level of difficulty.. But the payoff
is very high.

MI
Back