The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Qdoos Looking for Mods Again

RiverWire

affiliate
We are looking or new blood to help move the forum forward. As a moderator, you will be responsible for keeping the forum active, you will keep everything free of spam and add new contents to keep discussion in the forum going. If you are interested in being a mod , please send me a PM at Qdoos with reasons why you think you would be good for the job.

This is not a paid Position but a good step to add your portfolio that you were a mod at Qdoos.

I will be expecting 5 threads to be started a day and between 5 - 10 replies a day ( at least ) I am extremely busy at the moment and although i will come on a couple of times a day i haven't got the time to post as much as well as promote the site.

Your thread's should spark up conversation or being informative to help people, a mixture of both of these quality's will be required.

Positions : Maybe 2 or 3 people will be taken on.

This post is being displayed in other forums too, Once you have PM me with your request, i will get back to you if i choose you , please dont be offended if i do not reply i just a little busy :)

I take it you didnt read this part of the above post ?

This is not a paid Position but a good step to add your portfolio that you were a mod at Qdoos.

But the position is now closed , mods please close this thread

You are right, I did not read your post carefully. Please, accept my appologise.
However, I don't have any experience to be moderator in SEO forum, I am pretty new in the world of SEO. But, thank you for your offer.:blush:

MI
Back