The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PTC Sites Need some opinions

Noriel

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
I came to this idea.

What if I'm going to use a PTC site create a PTC web and add to my chosen network and avail their packages
is that possible ?
And how can i earn in that way can you give me some piece of advice regarding this Guys,
Honestly i don't have any experience regarding CPA, and i don't have any earnings yet still figuring out what to do in order to learn and earn

Thank you,

Best Regards
NORIEL.

I really don't get the first part. So I will answer the second part.
PTC members earn from viewing the ads in 10 sec -30 Sec right?
I know some CPA networks who have CPC(Cost per click) offers and one of them I am familiar so far is Operation Offers.
Maybe you can look at that.
My recommendation is start a GPT(Get paid to) site rather than PTC site. It is more rewarding and easy to advertise that PTC sites. PTC sites often see as Scam at the moment they see it.
Good luck Bro.!

I found some for sale PTC site and ready to work a while ago but i dont know how can i put it to CPA.
Regarding this GPT(Get paid to) Site can you give me some example of it or further explanation sounds interesting mate.
Still Currently reading the Newbie411 by K.

Most of the time, you can't implement CPA to PTC or you can make a GPT then put a PTC in there.
The payout of CPC clicks in PTC is aroung $0.10 .. So if you give your member on PTC $0.001 per click, the profit will be $0.099. If you have 100 members then $9.9.

In GPT, if you have an offer that pays $1.0 per completion, then give your member $0.50 of it. You will get $0.50. If you have 100 members, You will get $50.

Simply put, in terms of business. You can make a lot more in GPT, than PTC. But I don't disregard the power of PTC.
This is just my opinion.

Swagbucks and cashcrate are one of the most popular GPT site.
Neobux is one of the most popular PTC site.

Thanks for the opinion bro, now next to do is learn how to create my own GPT site then apply to a network right ?

MI
Back