The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ps3

O

ovi

Guys, I have the great honour to introduce you: taaadadata...PS3

http://www.ps3junction.com

There are a lot of cool games coming out for it too, check out the pics at the pictures section.

By the way, do you think Play Station is best that xBox?

Ovi

I think they both have their niches that they appeal to. I've also heard that there are a great number of people who own both, personally I can't understand why.

Playstations been around much longer and has a solid name although Microsoft certainly has the buying power and tons of experience in the gaming arena. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Personally I have no preference and prefer to play PC games as there far more configurable and less "arcady" if configured properly.

Hello

Sincerely I do not own any game console because if I want to play a computer game I can do this easy on my computer. This is the reason why I never bough a play console.

Ovi

PC is my choice:p The main reason I get console (nintendo) is for the Legend of Zelda Series, but there are other games that come out for them that I like. Im a nintendo guy, got all nintendo products and will get the revolution before any of the other systems anyway.

For me the games are a bit more cartoony in nature, I'm more of a First Person Shooter and Combat Flight Sim kinda guy.

im just saying i liked those games -- they dont compare to HL2 which is my favorite game (series) then it would be the lengend of zelda for nintendo.

Duke, throw the little boy games out the window and make a business plan.

Leave the games to little boys. And let the men do business.

I still like the little boy games Paul, they're fun and challenging. Of course, I don't play nearly as much as I used to now that I'm into webmastering, in fact, gaming may take up 5% of my computer time at best.

banners
Back