The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Proxies where to buy

S

Stevie

Hey guys!
I look for a provider which is able to provide me around +200 daily NEW residential proxies from US.
If possible the provider should have an APP or API.

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards

You didn´t mention for what you want as much residential proxies, and I couldn´t give you an accurate reply, but

- if it is in connection with CPA offers, I only can warn you, because this will definitely be considered from the advertisers as fraud - and it is fraud !!

- if you want the proxies for a safe browsing, I can recommend the provider that I use: It is mixing up to 1,000 international IPs through three cascades: http://anonymous-proxy-servers[dot]net/ → This system is currently considered to be the safest system for an anonymous browsing.

But again: Not in connection with CPA, since this would be fraud.

ok being a newbie I don't understand how you can runoffers from outside of your own country then. in my case there are not many offers being run in my country that i have found.
so how to make a living yet alone flourish?

Thx again.

ok being a newbie I don't understand how you can runoffers from outside of your own country then. in my case there are not many offers being run in my country that i have found.
so how to make a living yet alone flourish?

Thx again.

Oh, ok ... If you use a VPN to fill out offers, that is considered fraud.

If you use a VPN to hide your original IP and to check what the offer looks like, thats perfectly fine.

You can run offers targeted for other countries, just like you can access sites not hosted in your country. Look at Facebook paid advertising for example, you can target users from a specific town, let alone country ;).

Please clarify more what you are asking, as I don't understand it best and my answers are based on what I perceive you want to know about.

MI
Back