monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Promotion with no directory

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by temi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Just realised lately that I seem to be over dependent on submission to web directory as a source of back links for my sites. I recently started a new site and I am quite determined to avoid submitting it to directories and then I will see how well it does in search engines.So far it seem to be doing very very well. Its currently on page 4 of Google for the keyword I am targeting. (But the keywords are also the domain name).

Has anyone promote a site and achive cosisten number 1 without any directory submisison?

2. monetizer
  3. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Yes, well not without ANY use, but use of a selected few . :)

It is not quantity, it is quality of links that work best..

4. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I know about this quality thing for a long time, I just use the scatter gun approach when promoting a new site, just think its time to try something different and I must say its working brilliantly so far.

5. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

I usually attack the directories, but for this time i become a bit smarter so i choose my targets:)

6. roksolana

roksolana Affiliate affiliate

Why don't you submit to directories. Just for experiment?

7. menj

menj Affiliate affiliate

Hmmm....I think the only kind of sites that can be successful without any type of directory submission would be blogs, and even that in certain niches only.

- MENJ

8. maldives

maldives Affiliate affiliate

Of course it is an experiment. Temi, do keep us informed of the progress. Since the site is new it is quiet possible to get good ranking easily.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI