Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

promoting a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olddocks

affiliate
how to promote a forum for webmasters?

where to start? should i go for paid forum posting or let the forum grow naturally?

my site is Webmasterpals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not make a search on theadminzone dot com. This is the board specially created for forum admins.

Paid posting is a good option if you can afford it. But make sure, you don't hire someone who just posts low quality posts just to get the job done and get money off you. Hire someone for a long term who can contribute regular quality post to some of your forum sections. It shouldn't be about the quantity, it should be about the quality.

Firstly I suggest you to hire someone to have paid posting, and then submit to few high quality of directory. It's a good start.

I stated by just doing post exchanges, 8 months later my site now has a PR3 on google. I would recommend theadminzone, forumpromotion dot net, webmaster widget and other sites that allow you do do a post exchange. I would work hard on doing post exchanges since its free, If you have the cash you should try to have some paid posters aa well this will make your forum look busy. it takes a lot of work but just keep at it the end result is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back