The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promote Your Website/Blog Like A PRO!

netbiz16

affiliate
There are many ways to get relevant, targeted, or as I like to say ?perfect customer? traffic?

Some of the most popular, and in turn, most powerful traffic generation methods are? Article Marketing & PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing?

Now both of these methods can produce incredible results, but you first NEED to learn and apply the proper techniques that will allow you to drive limitless ?perfect customer? traffic to wherever you so desire, again and again?

BUT... You first need a foundation...

Here is the foundation that ALL full-time successful internet/affiliate marketers use? and the foundation on which you need to build BEFORE you start driving that ?perfect customer? traffic -->

Niche Market --> ?Your? Perfect Customer --> Relevant Keywords --> Relevant Ads & Ad Groups or Articles & Bio Boxes --> Relevant Landing Pages --> Relevant Product and/or Service Offerings

Oh, and one more side note? Don?t ever forget to find-out WHO your ?perfect customer? is and WHY they are buying before you promote!

Netbiz

Cannot over-emphasize search engine optimization
Optimize for the phrases your target traffic would search for and you get recuring, natural, targeted traffic free to your site

I can't over emphasize the importance of 'relevant or related' backlinks.

Having relevant & related backlinks helps you in 2 ways:

1. You're driving qualified traffic to your landing page. These visitors are potential customers, they're just come from a related site.

Example: if you're promoting a 'make your dog sit' product, and you're linked to a 'dog training directory' or a 'dog training blog' or you post a 'dog training video' all these backlinks to your landing page will drive a qualified visitor - they're qualified to buy something. Or opt-in to your mailing list etc

2. Google will like you (and your site) because you're linking to relevant and related (and the 3rd 'R' - reputable) websites. So you'll end up gaining higher search engine ranking because of this.

It takes time to build strong relevant banklinks and there's tools out there to help you.

I've had good backlinks send me more clicks than a PPC ad, and the backlink was free.

Rob

I like the fact that you mentioned "perfect customer" in your diagram. I think a lot of us write our web pages to "speak" to the search engines, and we don't always step back and consider the human visitors that we need to appeal too. I know I have been guilty of this before.

I have found that it is helpful to pull in a non-webmaster to look at my pages for comments. Sometimes they come up with the most obvious things that I was blind too.

banners
Back