The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promote more keywords at a time

jesicawillss

affiliate
Can anyone tell me that how can I promote more than two keywords of the website at a time? Is there any technique to put more keywords at same time?

Good idea to target more keywords.
You could combine them and create some long tail key phrases. Mention the combination in the title, description and of course in the content.
Or you could target each keyword separately, with proper landing pages and anchor texts for both inbound and outbound links.

yes you can use "a href" tag in commenting with all the keywords or write article on two keywords. also you can promote all the keywords in social networks.

You could combine them and create some long tail key phrases. Mention the combination in the title, description and of course in the content.
Or you could target each keyword separately, with proper landing pages and anchor texts for both inbound and outbound links.

I completely agree.You should try the combination of words to get long tail keywords.

If you want to promote two keywords with in same time, you should combine them just create long tail keywords and promote them.

You could combine them and create some long tail key phrases. Mention the combination in the title, description and of course in the content.Or you could target each keyword separately, with proper landing pages and anchor texts for both inbound and outbound links

You can create a page for every keyword. You can promote all the pages and thus promote all the keywords. Also try to optimize a page for a single keyword, might get you higher than trying to optimize a page for all the keywords.

I think target long tail keywords which can collectively represent or cover two keywords. Often good to target some long tail keywords as they are comparatively easier to rank for.

For wonderful result I too use multi keyword optimization trick. The multi keyword optimization is very helpful for ranking and traffic.

banners
Back